Tuesday, May 5, 2009

For the Summa

So, having just gotten over a cold that everyone said was swine flu...it gave me some time while I was resting to go over what's happening this summer. Needless to say, I'm excited for it! First off - I'm getting ready to put out another single. It's a song that some of you may recognize, and it's definitely a beachy, summer-y type song, so I'm doing my best to get that out by the end of May/beginning of June!

Secondly, Landon Smith and I are going back through Texas in June for a tour, right after we each release new singles, so that should be a blast too! I also got new t-shirts made through the Forgotten Foundation, so not only do they look great, but whoever gets them will be helping people groups (mostly kids) in Bolivia and in Thailand.

Thirdly, Landon and I are going to be hitting the East Coast in August! We're going to be doing a different kind of tour called "Rock the House"(some of you long time friends will recognize that name :o), where we're going to book private house concerts and we'll go and play for 10 to 15 people in a living room, backyard, etc. It's been a while since we've done a tour like this, so we're pumped!

Lastly, there are always about 20 different things that are in the fire that I usually don't share, because I want to wait until they absolutely come through. Trust that your support makes all of them possible, so as usual, it would be IMpossible for me to do any of this without your help, thoughts, prayers, and friendship. Thank ya'll kindly, more to come soon!

TRMJ out...

1 comment:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

Hooray, glad you're over here, so much easier to read than MS. Hope to see your updates on all 2,000 things soon :-)

Perhaps also literally see you over here on the east coast this summer yippie!